Happy (holiday weekend) Friday! Fun plans for the weekend? I’m excited to be spending mine here in NYC before I jet off again on Tuesday. I have plans for a Face Gym appointment, some workouts and hopefully some long walks in my neighborhood. I also want to eat at the newly opened Time Out Market down in Dumbo.
Tomorrow I’ll have a special post all about my recent reset diet for those of you that were interested in knowing more about it. If you’re on the newsletter list, you’ll be the first to see it.
I hope you all had a great 4th and enjoy the rest of your weekend!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Celebrated the 4th up on my roof eating a feast and watching the fireworks!
- Worked on a new w&w offering that I cannot WAIT to share with you guys shortly!
- Totally updated my Favorites Shop! These are the pieces I own and wear all the time. The best t-shirts, favorite jeans, the best shoes and so much more.
- I also updated my Amazon shop! All my favorites from Amazon including gems like how I clean my screens, the best laundry detergent, favorite novels + cookbooks, travel tools I always take on the road and so much more.
- Went to Au Cheval and the burger was AMAZING. Cannot recommend this new spot enough.
- Got acupuncture and cupping done and felt relieved to be back with my regular visits. The appointments have really helped with both my headaches and my anxiety.
- Watched Netflix’s Dead to Me. It was a dark comedy but entertaining.
- Took a walk almost every morning before it got too hot. It was so nice to be able to do so!