This week was such a nice one. I returned to Brooklyn late Saturday night and spent Sunday at hot yoga, grocery shopping and cooking, unpacking and playing catch up on a few things. I rang in NYE with friends and then have been slowly getting back into the groove of things while also catching up with friends this week. I have two birthday parties this weekend but otherwise no plans so I’ll be soaking up the last of the downtime before I return to reality on Monday and dive (fully) back into work. Hope you all had a great (short) week and enjoy the weekend!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Got to catch up with my friend Charlie who was in town from London. Her Instagram is amazing if you like interiors. We first met in Copenhagen last year and then got together when I was in London. It was fun to catch up with her on my turf in Brooklyn this week.
- Booked a week long trip to Southern California! I am going to visit LA to see friends and then my college girlfriends are all reuniting in Palm Springs for a weekend!
- Watched a few episodes of Netflix’s new Marie Kondo series. I much prefer the book and if you want the cliff notes of her best takeaways, look no further than here.
- Started to get back into the groove of things. I got my apartment in order, did some good self care and got back to tackling my inboxes and to do lists.
- Ordered a new plant! Apparently I’m going to be a plant person in 2020?