If you’re lucky enough to be near a beach, lake or pool, you’ve probably traded in your loungewear for swimsuits as of late. While I’ll be focusing on my move as we head into August, I hope many of you are taking advantage of the last few weeks of summer to get a little sun (with lots of SPF too!). I thought I’d round up some of my favorite affordable swimwear picks if you’re in the market. The collage below is shoppable and there are even more picks below along with some cute coverups, too.
Affordable Swimwear Picks
- Not only is this swimsuit so chic, it also is shaping to help you feel as confident as can be. This one is also similar.
- If you struggle to find swimsuits that fit you well, look no further. This striped suit is available in a ton of different sizes, lengths and bra sizes to work best for your body.
- How darling is this polka dot one piece?
- I’m sure you’ve seen this cult favorite one piece on Instagram but its a favorite for a reason and comes in loads of cute colors.
- After my skin cancer diagnosis last year, I’m even more careful about SPF. This rash guard offers SPF 50, comes in a few cute colors and is under $50. Win, win, win!
- Love this blue and white striped bikini (bottoms linked here).
- The tie detail on both the top and bottom of this bikini are so cute and it comes in a few pretty colors.
- You all know at this point that I love polka dots! This ruffle-detail one piece is so my style.
- This two piece is a classic style that you’ll have for years (bottoms linked here).
- This two piece has the cutest scalloped detail (another style of the top here and bottoms linked here).
- I’m obsessed with the back details on this one shoulder one piece.
- The wrap detail on this one piece is super flattering and it also comes in some fun color combos.
- This white and navy one piece is so sleek and a great price.